Wednesday, April 9, 2008

5th April... an eventful day

Assalamualaikum...

It's been a while since i last put an entry here. it's already midnight and my eyes are puffy with sleepiness, but i forced myself to run my fingers on the keyboard, knowing i need to update something here after almost 2 weeks.
So, i decide to write about last saturday, 5th April 2008.
3 important things happened that day. each of it worth more than one entry of its own. but for now, i am more concern to finish this one first.

The First event, last saturday was my nephew's first birthday. Happy birthday to you Hasif (i silently sang the happy birthday song)

Second event, i got a call from one of my best buddies, Khairuddin, telling me he already booked my ticket to Hong Kong on 25th April. Merci beaucoup Din.

Third event, which still rattled me till now; i went to see one nice 'ustazah' at my hometown in Malacca as my potential suitor when my beloved mom suddenly decided to play matchmaker for me.

What an eventful day that 5th of April huh! Hmm, i got a nasty feeling that one of those event will somehow change my life. Well, what do you think?



3 comments:

DrLanHelmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shu said...

ehem2... mama ada citer hihi.. camne????? apepun, tunggu shu n lan balik ye.

Aidan Z said...

hmm, tang tu, jgn risau Shu. lmbt lagi kot. hehe, doa2kan jelah ek..