Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hong Kong... 1

Assalamualaikum...

What is in my mind now? The same day... and the same time... next week, InsyaAllah, I was already in Hong Kong.
Forgive my excitement, but this is my first 'real' trip to overseas and i can't help but feeling exciting about it.
I know, i still have a week to go and anything can happen. but what are we without a dream and a bunch of hope right?
All the arrangements have been set, and what's left now are prayer and tawakkal to Allah.
May Allah, with all His Mercy and Love, granted me safe journey there...

Meanwhile, the clock is ticking toward Friday the 25th, 6.30 a.m...



1 comment:

M said...

Have a safe journey.

Don't forget to buy souvenir. I dont mind getting one of these:

- In car accessory / ornament
- A HK dsiney T shirt (L size)
- anything that represents HK
Haha...