Thursday, February 21, 2008

My cute little nephew...

Assalamualaikum...

Last Tuesday, i went to Klang, to my brother's house. Much to my dismay, my English class was canceled that night... again. But Alhamdulillah, i quickly found solace in the form of one little fella, my beloved nephew, Hasif. Now 10 months old, he's really active with a lot lot of energy. And the best part is, he's a looker too. So cute, especially when he's smiling... showing his baby tooth...

And from the way it turns out for me that night, i would say, the innocence child is therapeutics too.

Here i share with you the latest picture of my nephew. Hopefully it can makes you smile as i always do every time i looked at it...

Uncle Z

2 comments:

Shu said...

halaaaaaaaaaaa.. curi hakcipta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just about wanna put the same pic in my blog :p

Aidan Z said...

heheh Shu, sape cepat dapat!! after all i was there when the pic was taken..
Hmmm, it's okay, nanti blh letak gmbr Tisya pulak k...