Monday, April 23, 2007

What is this life.......

Outside, the condition is windy, and looking up to the sky, my heart feels lighter and at peace.
'The rain is coming...' I said to myself, almost smiling now.
'Just like yesterday... and the day before yesterday... and also the day before...!'

I don't know why I’m smiling, but as far as i remember, i have always liked rain, since forever... i guess.
The coldness and even the blurry condition when the heavy downpour come wetting the earth just never failed to give me pieces of tranquility I always craved of.

Like a healing wound, the freshness brought by the cold rain seems to envelope my heart and my soul completely, before slowly slipping through the thick layer and pushed away all the worries inside them, while slowly, replaced them with peace and joy.

And now, as I take a deep and satisfying breath, with my thought starting to drift away in this rainy condition, suddenly... so suddenly, a quote of philosophy that has long been forgotten, sailing into my mind.

‘What is this life, if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare?!’

Subhanallah...

As soon as it came, no words can describe the feeling welled inside my heart at the time.

With my hands clenching tightly besides me, the meaning hidden behind the saying was so unbearable, my eyes sprang wide open, staring straight at the downpour in front of me.

‘The rain...’ No other word could come out from my mouth. Because right now, at this minute, I just realize something...
I am staring at the beauty of the world, at the Power of The One! The Power of Allah the Almighty!

AllahuAkbar!

The realization came to me like a jolt of lightning!

All this time... I have overlooked the hidden Power behind the downpours. How could it be?!

I was so transfixed with the superficial quality of this world, the beauty and the tranquility that comes with it; without ever once stalled to think about the real Power behind it!

The Power of Allah, which, with all the perfections that no other man or men in this world could ever muster, who's The One and only that can create this perfect and flawless world with everything in it!

O Allah, nothing in this world would ever be the way it is, if not because of You. You have created us, allow us to breath and live in this beautiful world, give us rezeki and everything we need in order to survive...

O Allah, we are your servant, and no word can ever describe how much we need You in this life. Without You, there’s no us, but without us, You are still there, with all your Power and Your indescribable Greatness. O Allah, we need You now, we need You then, and we need You in the future! You are our God, and You are our Protector...

O Allah, allow us to be Your good and obedient servant, so we can devote our life to serve and cherish You the way You want us to. Protect us from evil and please... please don't let us stray from Your Rahmat and Forgiveness.

O Allah...
Please... please help us...

No comments: