Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thank You Big Bro...

This posting is for my big brother...
And those who were very lucky to have one...

Although it won't be enough, and will never be, to show my appreciation and gratitude to him,
For making today, my day.
And for reminding me, why we become brothers in this lifetime, and Insya-Allah for the next life too.

Big Bro...
Maybe you don't know this because i never tell you,
But do you know, that you are one of the best thing that ever happened to me?
The one that i will never trade for anything else in this world.

You're my brother, and you're my best friend.
Not any term in this world could describe what those words meant to me!
You are 'gift' from Allah to me, and i can't say how grateful i am for it.

Big Bro...
Thank you for everything...
For today... and for everyday in the last decade since we became brothers.
And i just want you to know, as much as i want to write everything here, i know it won't be sufficient to even a fracture of it...

Big Bro...
You, as well as the others who read this posting might wonder why suddenly i decide to open my heart like this, and well... publicized it to the world...
Hmm, i won't tell you the specific reason here (although you can guess it), but i hope it would be enough for you to know that i just learn a great lesson in this life, a very bitter one and enough for me to not doing it again.
The lesson: No good can come from hiding your true feeling inside. Not for you, and definitely not for the others around you.

So, big bro...
This is it.
Where i lacked with talking, hopefully, my words here could cover it for me.
Just like, you covered my weaknesses, and fixed it for me...

Lastly, thanks once again for everything.
I will always pray for your happiness in this world...
And may Allah blessed us, as two guys, whose relationship, solely and ultimately, for Him... and Him only...!

No comments: