Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mishap...

Assalamualaikum...

As i promised, i will share about my precious experiences in Hong Kong..
But before that, i will tell about couples of mishaps that befallen me before/within/after my journey.
They served me as a reminder throughout my journey, that not everything we planned will go our way. Instead we have to find the 'hikmah' behind them, while never once forget to be grateful to Allah. After all, all the mishaps were only a very small portion compared to all the gift He gave us along the way...
The mishaps:
  1. I forgot to bring a camera to Hong Kong! Oh, i could hear you sigh when you read this!! Well, it wasn't only you. i was so stunned and upset that Friday morning when i realized i left the camera at my brother's house in Klang. It was really dispirited and disheartened moment for me as it marked the beginning of my journey. And the worst part was, at the moment, it crossed my mind that maybe.. it was a signed that this journey was a mistake...!
  2. I got scolded and humiliated at the Hong Kong harbor by an immigration officer! I was just stepped upon Hong Kong Territory when that happened. i was still feel dizzy and headache from one hour journey by ferry from Macau to HK, i forgot to fill an immigration form to enter HK. That man ( i never had a chance to see his name), shouted on top of his lung to me and asked me to step aside while filling the form. All, in front of the other people! Furthermore, he also shouted at me when i asked him the name of the harbor. As if i should know everything in the first time i ever come to HK!
  3. My phone-loss. (in my previous entry)
Other than that, there were some small things like, the weather in HK, drizzled all day, foggy,very cold, caused me running nose while waiting for my friend, Din to fetch me from that harbor. In short, that first day, is really not a good day for me in this journey.

But as it turned out after that, all those mishaps soon will lead to a very unforgettable, irreplaceable memory in my life.
And here i have to thank my buddy, Din for making the trip, the best 5 days of my life...!

Now, the all mishaps been told, in the next entries, i will try to relive my experience and share it all with you..

TQ

1 comment:

M said...

Tak bwk camera? ish ish ish...