Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm Back...!!!

Assalamualaikum...

Alhamdulillah, i've landed in Malaysia yesterday (Wednesday) exactly at 5.30 p.m.

My flight departed from Macau at 2.15 pm (delayed from the supposed 1.35 pm) and 3 hours and 15 minutes later landed at the LCCT. Generally, nothing bad h
appened on the way back, starting from taking a taxi from Sheraton to Kowloon Harbour, and then taking a ferry to Macau ferry deck, before taking another taxi to Macau International Airport, except for a couple of headache here and there.

But then, as i was about to board the plane, i realized my phone was lost! 5 minutes before, i was just text-messaging my sisters, telling them about my flight, and suddenly, it lost! And i have only 5 minu
tes left... (later i would feel very grateful because of the flight delay..)
Well, to tell the truth, i wasn't really worried about the phone because it was an old one and should be replaced, but i really worried about the line. What if the perso
n who took my phone made an international call? My phone bill sure explode!

As i was searching frantically for the phone, i knew there was only one thing left to do. I've lodged a report, which as usual, was no use. And i still need to block my phone line.
So, i sent an email to my brother Aizzuddin, asking him for help. Lucky Macau International Airport has free internet services. And in the final minutes before the announcement for my AK 57 Air Asia flight, i managed to do so, while praying very hard that my brother opened his email. (5 hours later, i learned that my phone line was successfully blocked, thank Bro!)

That's why some of you can't reach me now, if you try.. Sorry.
I'll tell later, after i reactivate my phone line, and get a temporary phone.

But, in case if you are wondering about HK, don't ever get me wrong. Put aside the
phone-loss, the trip to Hong Kong is very EXCELLENT, and i sure recommend you all to go there some day! 100% Sure! Really!!!

I'll tell about the other, nice and amazing stories soon...
Meanwhile, although it was sad to leave Hong Kong, it's good to be back though...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amboi, Seronoknya baca cite dan tengok gambar abg Zahar
Selamat kembali... Inilah udara Malaysia...

Aidan Z said...

Thanks Zamry...