Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Endless Love




Endless Love


My love,
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's right


My first love,
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make


And I
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...


And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Oh yes, you will always be
My endless love


Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun


Forever
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms


And love
I'll be a fool
For you,
I'm sure
You know I don't mind


'Cause you,
You mean the world to me
Oh
I know
I've found in you
My endless love


Oh, love
I'll be that fool
For you,
I'm sure
That You know I don't mind


And, YES
You'll be the only one
'Cause no one no one can deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you
My love
My love, my love
My endless love




 

3 comments:

Aidan Z said...

A'kum...

This is the lyric of my favorite love song of all time.

I gave it (and actually sing it) to my wife 2 weeks after we married to which she almost had tears in her eyes (good tears i believe...)

My wife called it 'our song' and since it is a duet song, i can't agree more!

amirmukhtar said...

get a room...

Mullah TTDI said...

Salam Abg Zahar

Kan Abang Zahar suka lagu nasyid.... Tak kan satu pun yang menghampiri 'Endless Love '....Hehehehehehe