Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best of both worlds ( 29th December 2009 )

Assalamualaikum...

By AidanZ

We talk about changes all the time but very few of us are ready when it came descending upon us. The question is, how well would you embrace and adapt to the changes or you simply resisted it with all your might and power?

Still talking about the recent married life of course, I still remember how not so long ago, I, proudly and a little bit arrogantly, announced to my close friends that I won't change any of my lifestyle after i got married. I remember saying to them, I'm a city boy at heart... to the core, and nothing can change that. Nothing whatsoever!!


 
And I truly believe that! After all, i have no reason not to. I've spend my almost entire adult life in KL, and I can't just picture myself living in my hometown in Masjid Tanah.

But now, guess who's longing to go back and get settle there? Yeah, it's ME... the city boy at heart... to the core!!!

Funny when I think back of how nervous I was about getting married because i was scared i can't continue with my 'city thingy whatever', yet now so readily to embrace the changes which may alter the course of my life as i see it before.




Is it honeymoon effect? Or is it simply Love?
OR... maybe it is the destiny that lies waiting all this time, and just recently awaken by the sacred vows of marriage?
Hoho, whatever it is, i will keep my eyes wide open and pray to Allah for His Guidance. He knows better of what material i really made of, and will InsyaAllah, show me what's best for me and my family.

As for now, I will have to try balancing life of the two worlds.
And try to get the very best of both worlds...

P/S: Looks like i changed my mind about putting my wedding photo here huh. Hmm, talk about changes..

2 comments:

Shu said...

hihihihihihiih. nak tergelak entry ni. cool2.

Mullah TTDI said...

Salam Abang Zahar

i pray to ALLAH that you have the best of both worlds and not to forget the akhirat....

P/S: You're not the City Boy lah.... I'm the City Boy from Subang Jaya.. Hahahaha... Gurau je....