Monday, December 28, 2009

Me and My Wife ( 28th Dec 2008 )

Assalamualaikum...

It's been three weeks since my last post and three weeks also as a married man.
Do i like it? I Love It. As simple as that. No need to elaborate more.

I've been asked to put my wedding pictures here, but i found myself grimacing each time i look at them. In my mind, i said, it's not me. It was somebody else, wearing baju melayu, samping, tengkolok/songkok, while posing and smiling awkwardly, as if wishing he was somewhere else! The only time i really enjoyed posing for pictures was with my friends, and even then, i still look uncomfortable in those attire!

Hehe, my dear wife will 'tarik muka' if she read this. Sorry honey...!

So i decided to put one picture here. Not a wedding picture. But a photo of us, honeymooning at Cameron Highlands two weeks ago. I don't know about you guys but I think it's a good photo, and most important, bring a smile to my face each and every time i look at it...

One picture speaks a thousand words, and for me this is it...





6 comments:

amirmukhtar said...

(tight-lipped)..........

mhafizmn said...

cayalah ustaz zahar.. cepat2 dpt baby..

AzlanSajirah said...

Salam..

Amboi, amboi..

Romantik juga Uncle Zahar Ummair ni.
Bila Ummair nak dapat teman bermain ni?

Aidan Z said...

To Amir:
Yeah, you better. You heard or saw nothing that night! Got it! Hehe...

To Hafiz:
InsyaAllah. Sedang berusaha sedaya upaya nih...

To Lan:
Yeah, my wife said i'm a romantic. Well, doakan dapat cepat-cepat ek...

Shu said...

seriously, i like/love kakzu very much. bawa kakzu selalu dtg umah ye, sure tisyia suke ajak main baby dolls. hehe.

sairul said...

salam abg zahar......baru terjumpa blog ni....

x sangka lak romantik gak abg zahar @nadal ni hehehehe......dulu ingatkan x nak kahwin2 dah...hehehehe.....

bile nak layan tenis lagi?