Thursday, September 18, 2008

What i really missed during Ramadhan?

Assalamualaikum...

I don't remember where i got the question.

What i really missed during Ramadhan?

I said that was easy. I can think of one immediately. In fact, i didn't really have to think at all. I really missed this one thing, it's always there in my mind.

But the questioner didn't satisfied. That, i remember, because i was asked to list 10:
Okay, i said. Here is the list:

1) Tennis
2) Tennis
3) Tennis
4) Tennis
5) Tennis
6) Tennis
7) Tennis
8) Tennis
9) Tennis
10) McFlurry

There. That's my list of what i really missed during this fasting month.

In fact, whenever my friends told me about 'Raya Sales', here and there, i surprised them by asking: hei, do you happen to know if there's Sales for Nike' or Adidas' Tennis Shoe?
Well, I just couldn't help it, really.

And there's also this one 'secret' i never told anybody.
Everytime, i got back from Tarawih or Subuh Prayer from the mosque, i'll almost certain to wander away from the main road and follow this one route back to my house.
Along the way, exactly at one particular quite spot, i'll slow down my ride a little bit and stare longingly to one simple structure by the side of the road.

A tennis court. Where i played almost daily before the start of Ramadhan.

Huhu, How i really missed playing Tennis!

Only long after that, did i realize, somehow, i also missed McFlurry...



Type rest of the post here

6 comments:

amirmukhtar said...

steady z. what will you miss when ramadhan end? lol

Unknown said...

yes2..
the same question as above..^-^
just hope that u will get the new shoe tho..

Anonymous said...

Well, after terawih, u could just detour to the nearest McD and get yourself a Mcflurry. Thats that easy.
Hehe

Aidan Z said...

hmm, good question mir. you think so too hana?
ok, i'll think about it...
thank for the comment, by the way.

Unknown said...

woouh..there..em..fana stay Pinggir TTDI, near masjid Algufran..main kat situ??asl tak kat court kat ttdi community hall?

Aidan Z said...

sometimes, i played there too. But usually the court was fully-booked with trainers.
hehe, if you want to play tennis, or have friends who play tennis, then tell me k...