Saturday, December 29, 2007

After so... looong.....!

Assalamualaikum...

Well, it has been a long time since i last post anything here, emm, 5 months and a half to be exact!

And if you think that is not enough, i even forgot about the username of this blog and my username for gmail account! Only after a vigorous search and several upset remarks that came out from my mouth while conducting the search, i got both the username and without further delay, straightaway use it to write in this column...

A lot of things has happened to me in the last 5 month. Things that altered my life and even my perspective of life itself! While i wouldn't say that everything is good and being favorable to me, i would say i have learned more about life in these 5 months than in my whole life before.

The truth is, it's not like i didn't learn anything before. But while i did learn something new everyday, i never opened my eyes fully and wholly toward the real depth and meaning behind it. In short, it's like studying all over again, only this time with real feelings and with.. well... reality!

And i for one, am very grateful to Allah for His blesses in me, and for allowing me to learn and embrace all the changes around me with open heart and clear mind...

That's all for now, and i truly hope this 'starting-again-thing' would be resolute for me this time!!

No comments: