Monday, December 31, 2007

Have a good life in Australia…

Assalamualaikum...

Last night, I went to KLIA to say goodbye to my one and only good female friend in this world. Together with 2 friends, we arrived at KLIA at 9 p.m. and have about half an hour to chat and taking pictures before she went through the departure gate with her husband, who would accompany her for 3 years there while she continued her study in PhD.

I still remember for the most part last night, I just became an observer and felt content to just listen to the others talking and laughing to each other. My mind wandered around for a little while before out of a sudden it brought me back a few years back, to some good old memories… and of course, to some bad old memories too. (Forgive me if I choose to keep them for myself for they contained my deepest secret and private thought).

My friend Mas; as I know her, is the toughest and smartest young lady I’ve ever met in my life (once again forgive me because I haven’t had so many lady friends, as I am a very… very shy person when it comes to women). I remember when we were working together in a project called e-PMIUM a couple years back. She was brilliant as she was aggressive and as the director of the project, I can truly said, that her contribution has definitely be an asset to us and enough to make a difference on the project. Her ‘no-nonsense ness’ (is the word correct?) attitude with undeniable passion and focus on what she did, proved to be the elements of her successes, whether in life or in work.

All in all, I just want to wish her, to have a very good life there while continue to achieve her dream. In one way or another, she actually inspired me to become a better person and to achieve greatness in this life...

Adios Mas, or should I start to call her Dr Mas?!

1 comment:

Zaimun Yahyah said...

Juz a big smile for u..... :)