Friday, February 6, 2009

Manjung - My Workplace

By Mullah

On this time of writing, Datuk Dr Zambry Abdul Kadir, 47, ADUN for Pangkor, will become the 11th Perak Menteri Besar after a two day political turmoil in Perak. As I said to my workmate yesterday, that Malaysian politics can put US politics in shame. And he agreed. Hahahahaha. Today writing is about my 1 month living and working in Manjung, Perak, started from 5th January 2009 - 5th February 2009


I started my journey to Manjung on Sunday, 4th January 2009. Driving alone through Meru, Kapar, Jeram and had an hour rest at Kuala Selangor. After 2 hours driving, I reached Sitiawan and then proceed to Lumut, to meet my friend there. Just to share with you that Manjung is a district comprising Seri Manjung, Lekir, Segari, Lumut, Pangkor and Sitiawan. In fact, Manjung is a second fastest growing district after Ipoh in Perak. Apart from that, Manjung has many prominent and 'hot' places like Pasir Panjang: area of Datuk Seri Ir Nizar; Pangkor: area of Datuk Dr Zambry Abdul Kadir and Lumut: area of Deputy Finance Minister.


My first rented house was with Assistant District Officer (ADO) of Manjung and of courselah, I lived in Government Quaters for 2 weeks before moving to Seri Manjung with my friends. Life rhythm here is medium moving - not too slow like life in kampungs and not too fast like life in Kuala Lumpur. People here enjoy life at the fullest, if I can say that, and enjoy the outdoors more than the indoors. If you're kaki pancing, I can recommend to you several places to go and if you want to go to air terjun, many places are nearby like Ulu Kernas. Hhhmmmm....... Basically, InsyaALLAH, I plan to settle down here with my family and enhance my career life here with the company... Ooh..... I forgot to tell you my company's namelah........The tagline for my company is 'Beyond Boundaries'....... See you................


2 comments:

amirmukhtar said...

Dear Mullah,

Ada kosong tak kat beyond boundaries tu? hehe

Anonymous said...

Dear Amir

Setakat ini takde lagi.. Nak tunggu projek masuk kat Lumut ni. Nanti ape2,beritahu kau lah...Hehehehehe