Thursday, August 26, 2010

Resurrection of AidanZ with the birth of a legend...

Assalamualaikum...


It's been 3 months since i really write in this blog. Part of it, because i was busy. Other, because the internet connection 'sucked' at my hometown in Melaka. But the biggest contribution factor for me is the introduction of Facebook world to me by my good friend, Shah. Okay... yeah... i know, i'm a bit late for that, but hey, i am NOT technology or computer savvy alright.

But truth be told, all the above are just excuses. Like i always tell myself, if you wanna write, you write... It is that simple!

I guess what i wanna say is, I may not be updated this blog for a long time if not for what had happened yesterday, when Puan Saadiah, Editor-in-Chief Alaf 21 called me and told me about my second book, Legenda Elfarren which has just came out a week before.

It was then that she asked me whether i have a blog or not. Hesitantly i said yes. Good she said. How about FB? Yes, i said, this time not hesitate at all. Then i quickly said, "err, but my blog is not active!" to which she told me matter-of-factly, "then, just reactivate it!"

After i hung up the phone, i went straight away to my laptop and opened my blog. It looked... seasoned and unattended. And that was the moment i thought, yeah i will do that! I'll reactivate this blog and i'll resurrect it... in line with the birth of my second book...

InsyaAllah...

4 comments:

amirmukhtar said...

Go Z go!

Unknown said...

Saya telah membaca bahagian awal novel ini sebelum ia diterbitkan lagi. Secara keseluruhan, jalan ceritanya sangat menarik dan watak-watak yang terdapat di dalam novel ini mempunyai kekuatan tersendiri. Harap, novel ini akan menjadi antara Novel Fantasi Terbaik di Malaysia. All the best!!

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Anna Sui, Matt Bernson, PRPS Japan, Day Dresses, Reformation, William Rast, Belts, Thread Social, Box 185, Sexy, Jasz Couture, Product Care, http://www.eicop.org/c-18-nondenim.aspx, Theory, Markus Lupfer, Black, Yuna Yang, Under £50, Vitamin A Silver/Prints/Stripes, Chloe Sunglasses, Signette, Flats, Wendy Nichol, Baby Doll, Atria, Sonia Rykiel, Plomo, Genetic Denim, BLOW, Rebel Yell, Shrug, Evening, Cali Dreaming, LD Tuttle, Kirribilla, Doma Leather, Loeffler Randall, Despi, Hanky Panky T-Shirt Hipster, Lekuin, Maidenform, Lauren Moshi, Tank Top, Apparel, Yohanna Gursey, doori, Love Basque Black, Opening Ceremony, Boulee, Brochu Walker, Nicole Miller, BE & D, L.A.M.B, Nixon, Ami Clubwear, Skirts & Pants, Feel The Piece, Ark & Co., Charms - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale! Check out http://arts.harvard.edu - harvard university arts and fashion.
We admire work of Harvard University Arts and Fashion - best school of arts where great designers learn
how to create great looking designer clothing!

Nur Fitri said...

Masih menunggu sambungan ceria Novel Lagenda Elfarren.
:)
Dah 3x baca, masih tak bosan.
Menanti dan terus menanti.....