Monday, October 12, 2009

Today..

Today..

Salam and hi, i am Mizan's mother, Mr. moderator gave me the permission to write in this blog (thank you). So, today is my first entry and also my birthday. I just want to make today more memorable ;).

I just send my son to the baby sitter, and go to the antenatal clinic with my friend. Her due date (to deliver her baby) is today. (So, 3 things are happening today he..he..). Today make me relize how independent i am, i need to handle a baby and a pregnant lady and do my research study all in one time.

Yeah, when you are getting older, you can't depend to anyone else, you have to learn to do by yourself. Actually, in the past, i am a spoil doughter (since i am the only girl in my family), i always need to ask my mum whenever i want to do anything.  But now, i am a mother, i can't do that anymore..he..he..

Change to other topic now, I just want to wish congratulations to Bagan Pinang voters who had make their choice..and, do not forget to ask the Winner to fullfill their promises. If they did not, use your right and don't afraid to complaint.

Ok, i'll continue other time, as i need to time my friend's contraction...;) bye.

No comments: