Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lagenda Elfarren

Assalamualaikum...

Alhamdulillah, yesterday i have the first meeting with an editor from Arus Intelek Sdn Bhd about a possibility to publish my long-kept-with-not-really-excellent-review fantasy book, Lagenda Elfarren...

It's been a new experience for me, just by meeting with somebody that has actually shows interest in my writings. And what's more, it was also very comforting - and still very much is - to hear from somebody else's mouth that my book can be considered as okay and even has potential to begin with!

And what's more important, the slight chance of maybe being published, lifts my spirit to get back to my writings and to improve myself more on it.

Even if things didn't work out the way i want, i will still remember this feel-good-feeling to keep me going in this thing i've come to love so much and try much harder in the future, InsyaAllah...

Meanwhile, i will savour this little triumph with joy and full gratitude to Allah The Almighty...

AidanZ




Type rest of the post here

1 comment:

perantau.tt said...

aidanz - nak satu buku ko leh.. :)