Saturday, June 7, 2008

Roland Garros 2008


Assalamualaikum...

Bonjour... Bon week-end
Comment allez-vous?
Qu'est-ce que vous avez fait le week-end? (What are you doing this weekend?)

Aujourd'hui, la finale dames de French Open (Today is the women's final of French Open)
Demain, la finale monsieurs entre Rafael Nadal et Roger Federer. (Tomorrow, men's final between Nadal and Federer)

I don't know about you, but moi, j'adore le tennis beaucoup! (Me, I love tennis very much!)
In fact, these last two weeks, has been like heaven to me. And with the spirit of French Open, i certainly play better tennis than usual..
Ooh, and listening back to commentaries for the Grand Slam Championship kinda reminded me of my little French language i learned a couple months ago. So i tried my best to recall back what little i know and write it in here.
So, forgive me if the sentences above make little sense to you k.. hehe.

And by the way, don't forget to catch the men's final between world no 1, Federer vs no 2, Nadal at Astro Supersport (811), Sunday, for the title. I hope Nadal win!

I also want to take this opportunity to ask if there are others who play tennis out there, and lived here around KL. You know, i'd love to make new friends, especially new tennis buddies...

Paris... Je T'aime.



No comments: